Valentine’s Day is right around the corner! Since Valentine’s Day is all about love for one another, how fun would it be to do our first annual Valentine’s Day Gift Exchange with our Sisters in Red! If you are interested in doing the Valentine’s Day Gift Exchange, please email me at email@example.com or PM your full name, address, email, and phone number. This sign up will be open until January 10, 2022. Then on January 11, 2022. Please keep the gift exchange $10.00 or below. I will email each participant which Sister in Red they have been assigned to, to exchange Valentine’s Day gifts with. Please make sure your gift is mailed out your Valentine’s gifts by January 24, 2022, so the gifts have enough time to arrive before Valentine’s Day! PLEASE LET ME KNOW IF YOU HAVE ANY FOOD ALLERGIES LIKE NUTS, ETC. Below are some ideas:
• Chocolate (a "no brainer" right?!)
• Candy Hearts (Remember the hearts with the words written on
• Homemade treats (There's nothing like some homemade
yummy cookies or chocolate-covered pretzels!)
• Valentine tea towels (Every powder room or kitchen could use
• Valentine’s potholders
• A paperback book (maybe a Love Inspired Harlequin book)
• Valentine’s candle
• Coffee mug/tea cup with hearts on it (Better yet, fill the mug
with chocolate or candy hearts!)
• Office supplies: heart-shaped post-it notes, valentine’s pens
and pencils, etc.
• Stuffed animal (a cute teddy bear or anything with hearts on it
fits the bill)
• Valentine socks (There are lots of colorful socks on the market
• Hand lotion, homemade soaps, lip balms, etc.
• Packets of hot cocoa or assorted tea (You might want to put
these in a mug/teacup as well!)
• Photo frame
• Valentine scarf
FOR MORE INFORMATION ASK TOJOIN MRS. SANTAS FACEBOOK GROUP (MUST BE A MRS. CLAUS, FEMALE ELF, OR FEMALE SANTA TO JOIN.